Monday, January 30, 2012

Busy me ended with Creative frustration..blah

So I woke up a little early today..actually everyday because eric always tends to wake me up when he's getting ready for work. It drives me nuts sometimes. Before he leaves he always kisses me goodbye. Then I fall back to sleep like a baby. But this morning he forgot to kiss me goodbye. I actually was looking forward to my goodbye kiss this morning ( super sad face). So when I finally rolled my prego butt out of bed to start my day. I made sure to text him to let him know he totally forgot about my kiss. He laughed and in response said I looked so peaceful and sound asleep that he didn't want to wake me. I replied and said I woke up and I was waiting and you never came back to kiss me. He laughed and said he loved me and that next time he wont forget. Omg, I feel so in love with him. Especially when he's not driving me nuts..lol. Love is meant to drive you crazy sometimes lol but most of the time it feels like heaven.


So any ways back to my day. Sorry I got a little off track in La La love Land. Silly me. So I ate my healthy breakfast while having a nice convo with my mother in law about the housing market and what to look for in buying a house. We are looking forward to buying our first house for our growing family in August. And I can't wait. So after breakfast I realized I had a lot to do today. I relaxed on the couch for a bit and read a little, wrote down family members addresses for the baby shower invites. Then I made a list of what Stores I needed to go to and what to get. Man let me tell you, writing a list helps a lot when your prego. Especially Me, because I swear I forget everything. My memory is totally shot. I then made sure I put my to do list in my purse so I wouldn't forget it. Then  I started to get ready for my day. I wasn't planning on getting dolled up but what do you know. I did. 

So As soon as I fixed myself up ,I prepared Jayvin for his outing with Mommy. Then before you know it, we were ready to go. I of course asked Moe's girlfriend stephanie to go with me. Since I'm still getting to know fairfield area. We got in my little toaster on wheels and took off to our first stop which was cvs. Then off we went to our next destination which was the Eco friendly baby store in Cordellia called Banana Peels. I suggest checking it out if you are a mama like me. Any ways I was there to pick up a baby shower gift for eric's cousin christine Aka tisay. I can't wait to give it to her. She is gonna love it. While I was in the store I found these adorable little cloth wipes. Super cute. I couldn't resist. I had to buy them.
 I would have bought everything in there if I stayed any longer. So We left to go grab a bite to eat. I finally decided on hawaiian food. Let me tell you though, it sucked! Nothing like the real deal. Even Jayvin was like no more mommy. After our tummy's were full, we walked over to the craft store to get some idea's on how I'm going to make these owl baby shower invites. So here is where the frustrations comes in. I finally came up with a concept on how I wanted to make them. I purchase the paper colors and special scissors to start off. Just so I can get the shapes down on how to make the owl. Well, I get home, carry jayvin into the bedroom because he just so happened to fall asleep right when we pulled in the drive way. So I was thinking,"That's perfect". Now I can have some quiet time to figure out how to make the owl. I laid jayvin down on the bed. Removed his shoes off his adorable little feet and quietly left the room. I started drawing out the shapes and then cutting them. Omg. I was getting so frustrated because my shapes came out all funky and not well proportioned. And it just wasn't turning out the way I imagined. And even though I went to art school. Everyone in their mama know's my drawing skills are not all that great. My teacher called them puny..lol. I guess I'm gonna have to figure out another way of doing it. Blah..So irritating.

  I guess I'll ask my better half once he gets home on how to do it. See if he can think of an easier way. Otherwise I might have to buy baby shower invitations that are already printed. We shall see. Major Bummer right now. Well, I think that is enough of my day. I'm gonna end up writing a novel if I don't stop now. lol. Have a good evening. Until next time loves<3







No comments:

Post a Comment