Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm going crazy with all these baby thoughts. I found out I was expecting my second baby in October 2011. Ever since then I can't stop thinking about this lil guy. I found out I am having another boy when I was about 16 weeks. At first I was so upset because I wanted a lil girl of my own so bad. I was so sure I was having a girl. But I guess god had other plans for me. It was confirmed at my 20 week appointment that it was for sure a baby boy. By that time, I've already accepted the fact I was having a boy and not a girl. I don't know about my fiance Eric. I think secretly he was hoping it was going to turn out to be a girl. I told him "don't get your hopes up babe"lol. I am very excited that my son jayvin will have a lil brother to play with. And yes I have picked out a name for my lil baby boy. His name will be Juellz (Hawaiian name that starts with a k) Auwae Hernandez. I wanted to keep his name close to my first son's, which is Jayvin Kalani Auwae Hernandez.

 baby Juellz ultra sound pic/big brother Jayvin

I can't wait to see what juellz looks like. I hope he looks more like me and acts a lil bit like me as well. I love feeling him kick and move around. It makes me so happy to know that soon I will hold my lil Juellz in my arms. I still have a long ways to go before I get to my due date, which is June-12-2012. I hope it goes by fast. I'm trying to keep myself busy by blogging and planning the baby shower..oh yeah and by shopping for him. I can spend all day just thinking about what I want to buy him and What theme I want for the baby Shower. And I've already figured that part out. It will be an owl theme. I'm also planning on making owl baby shower invitations myself. I hope they turn out great..lol. Wish me luck lol since it will be My first time making my own invitations from scratch. At least it will give me something to do since I have a lot of spare time now that I'm a stay at home mom and I take care of Jayvin. Jayvin tends to forget about mommy though, because he's so busy playing on his Ipod or watching team umizoomi. (super sad face) He's growing up so fast. Oh and I forgot to tell you how excited I am to try cloth diapering. I know everyone thinks I'm crazy but I have done a lot of research and talked to other moms. It seems to be the best thing not only for your baby but for planet earth lol. my mom says I'm turning green on her lol. But honestly I'm just tired of wasting money on disposable diapers that are getting really pricey these days. I have already taken a class on how to take care of them and which brands are best for our family and baby. I've already started my diaper Stash. I would suggest new moms or even moms on their second baby to give them a try. Their worth it once you learn how to use them.The best part is..that when your child stop using them you can resale them. They never lose value. Very cool.


Any ways I think I'm done for tonight. I'm getting tired. I will talk to you soon loves. Night<3

No comments:

Post a Comment