Thursday, February 9, 2012

So here it goes...

So here it goes. It's time to catch up on this past week. I've been so busy, that I haven't found the time to blog. Let's start off with last thursday. I drove down to Sacramento so that I could have a little me time with my girls. I dropped Jayvin off with my grandparents since he enjoys playing with his cousins so much. Then I ran off to have lunch with ashley and to just sit down and catch up since I really haven't seen her much since I've moved. And I know she has been going through a lot, so it felt good to sit down and talk and just relax and not have to worry for a moment. It was a beautiful Thursday downtown. It so brought me back to past memories of just us two having a good time. We caught up on lots of stuff that has been going on in our lives. It was nice to have lunch at (of course a mexican spot). And vent, Laugh, and just feel care free. We were missing one person though and that was my girl cece. Which I haven't seen in so long. So we called her up and told her to meet us at her favorite mexican spot. Tres Hermana's lol I hope I spelt that right. Omg. When she finally showed up, it felt just like old times. And I've missed that so much. We have been friends since middle school and even though we've had our ups and downs, it's nice to know that we can count on each other and be there for one another no matter what. We spent the whole day together laughing up a storm, telling stories and being silly. I would have to say that day was great and just what I needed. Well, I think we all needed it. I hope to get together with them like that every week. I love those girls. I finally realized who my true friends are. And let's just say I am glad they are in my life.

Picture we took that day lol. Now lets move on to friday. Friday I didn't do much. I spent the day with my little love bug Jayvin. I got him ready for our outing to the mall. I was on a mission to find me an outfit for saturday and sunday. Let me tell you, it's hard shopping for the perfect outfit while pregnant. But good thing the girls from wet seal were very helpful. I ended up finding just what I needed. I usually love shopping at forever 21 but right now they're going through a bright color phase and I was not trying to look like a neon highlighter ball lol. That would be all bad. So then after I did all my shopping I took my little munchkin to his favorite place to eat. Which is Mcdonalds, that was his treat for being such a good boy for mama. After that we finally came home and took a nap and before you know it our friday night was over with. Not much happens here at the Hernandez house in the evening time lol. 
Here's the outfit's that I found. At first I couldn't figure out which one to wear to the crab feed and which one to wear to the baby shower.
So finally Saturday Came around and I was actually looking forward to that day, because my mom and brother were coming down to visit and spend the night. We were going to a crab feed in union city. I woke up and started getting ready for the crab feed, because it takes me a while. lol What can I say, I like to look nice.


 After I finally got myself together and jayvin. My mom finally showed up and off we went to the crab feed. Along the way we stopped at a few stores to get butter and butter warmers. Shoot we were on a mission to tare that crab up. lol We finally got there and were seated right away. We sat there for almost 3 hours eating crab like there was no tomorrow. We ate so much we were ready to sleep lol.
After the crab feed we decided to walk around at the concord mall. So that way we weren't so stuffed. Then we came back to fairfield and got ready for bed. The boys went to bed but my mom and I stayed up and bonded and watched a lifetime movie. Which was pretty creepy lol. I would have to say it felt good to hang out with my mom. Since we don't get to see each other so much. I love her.
After the movie I took my butt to bed because I knew sunday would be another long day. So Sunday Finally came around. I woke up and had a nice family breakfast with my mom, brother, and in-laws. It was nice to see everyone talking and getting along. After breakfast my mom went home. Then it was time to rush around and get ready again. So We got ready headed to eric's cousins baby shower. Long story short. It was nice but a bit overwhelming for me. Jayvin was acting a fool so it always makes me tired when I have to constantly chase him around and tell him no don't do this, no don't do that. So finally it got to be to much and we finally went home. Man an hour after I got home I passed out. I did have a good time for a min & I took some pix with my prego cousins. 
So there you go. My busy week/weekend. I would feel you in on this week, but I really didn't do much. I hope you enjoyed my long blog. I'm now getting ready for bed. Until next time loves<3











No comments:

Post a Comment