Sunday, February 12, 2012

This Little family of mine that I love so much

When I first met eric I never imagine that he would be the one I would spend the rest of my life with and have a beautiful family. I say that because when I met him I was very young. Still wanting to live life up to the fullest. He swooped me off my feet with his charm and his gentle ways. I still remember the days when he use to write me love letters just because. Omg, how it melt my heart. It was the little things he did that made me feel so special. I knew his love was genuine. He was everything that I was looking for and more. I fell so much in love with him and I still am very much in love with him. I mean we have been through some rough patches but that's what love is about. It becomes a stronger love especially when you over come the bad and tough times together.



Eric and I in 2008<3

Now I have a beautiful son that I could not live my life without and another on the way. I could not imagine my life without Eric, Jayvin, and Juellz. They are my everything.

Jayvin & mommy/2009

I love being a mommy and a fiance to my love. I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm so excited for our growing family and what the future brings for us. Who knows maybe one day will have baby number 3. lol well, will see how we do with two kids lol.

our family now/2012
And it's growing :)
baby Juellz on his way 22 weeks<3 

Until next time loves. I hoped you enjoyed this sweet short blog. 







1 comment:

  1. hey i tagged you in a blog game if you're interested in doing it. (11 things)

    ReplyDelete