Monday, July 9, 2012

Yay, I can Blog Agian!

So I haven't been able to blog for a while because I forgot my username and password. Well, I finally figured it out, thanks to my iphone. I forgot that I had saved it on my phone. Can you say burnt..lol. My memory is so bad when I'm pregnant. I swear the baby sucks everything out of me.   Now that I am back, I can't wait to share more of my life with those of you who enjoy reading my blog :) . Anyways, on another note, I would like to share the good news. I finally gave birth to my beautiful baby boy Juellz Ke'ilani Auwae Hernandez on June 24, 2012 @ 9:16am. He was 8lbs and 14oz & 21 1/2 inches. I know big baby right. I can't even believe I pushed him out. I had a long labor but ended in a very successful Vbac. It was a way better experience then my first. Even though I was in labor for three days it was way worth the wait. I feel like it brought Eric and I closer together then ever before. It was a intimate setting and I loved that. I can say, I am truly happy with my life right now. I love my boys and my future husband Eric Hernandez more then anything. We are living back in Sacramento in a house that is so perfect for our little family. I feel so blessed and I am grateful for everything that god has given me. I look forward to what the future has in store for us and many more blessings. I've had great support from family and friends. I would like to thank them all for being there for me. So thank you. This was just a little update, hoped you enjoyed. Until again loves. I will be blogging Soon. So stay tuned.
Love Alicia <3
 My Baby Boy  
JUELLZ KE'ILANI AUWAE HERNANDEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment