Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The House Is Finally Quiet

Ahh, the house is finally quiet and I can finally relax. I've been so busy lately taking care of the boys and the house. I feel overwhelmed and tired. I give those single mom's credit. It's hard work taking care of two kids all on your own. I know I'm not single ,but I feel that way at times. Eric works long hours sometimes, and usually when he gets home he's tired. I know he tries to help me when he can. I hope this gets a little easier. I swear I feel like I just need a little me time to breath. I love my boys with all my heart but man they drain me. I feel like I need a red bull just to keep up with them. I need to embrace the super mom some where in me. Omg, On another note I hate being home day in and day out. I feel like I need to get out and do something. I feel so bad for poor jayvin because he's stuck in the house with me. I know he is bored of me and the same routine as well. Thank goodness he's gonna finally be able to get out the house Friday through weds. Were all gonna get out a little bit this weekend. I am so happy, because we all need it. We've been stressed and I hate feeling that way. So anyways, back to this upcoming weekend. Friday were going to frisco, Sat jayvin is going to the fair/ spending the night with his friend little Ruben. Then Sunday He's going to stay at his LoLa's house until weds. It will be nice for him and I'll get to relax just a bit. I know once the baby gets older it will be easier for us to go out and do things again as a family. I really need to learn how to come to some balance, so that way I don't feel overwhelmed & stressed out. Remember people don't judge me. I'm still learning and adjusting to my new beautiful life with my babies. Pretty soon I'll be a pro. Well, hopefully. It's getting late and getting close to my bed time. Oh my, I just noticed Juellz is still up. Looks like I got to get him to bed first. Good night loves.

<3 Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment